Problem with Custom Format Cells

Hello,

I have excel where I am formatting the cell. I am doing a custom formatting so that when the value of the cell is zero it shows —(3 hyphen).
The data in the cell is fetched using index/match function. When there is no data it shows “—” in excel. When that excel file is converted to pdf using Aspose.cell “—” is not shown only empty space is shown. Check attached image.

image.png (28.7 KB)

For conversion I use the following code
// Open the template excel file
Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(filepath);
// Save the pdf file.
wb.Save(pdfFilepath, Aspose.Cells.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Custom cell formatting is not supported in Aspose?

Thank you

@IAZICIFI,

Thanks for the sample ccode and screenshot.

Could your provide us your template Excel file and output PDF file by Aspose.Cells, we will check it soon.

Thanks for the reply. Please find the excel and pdf in the attachment. Excel file is in the zip folder.
TESTASPOSE.pdf (45.6 KB)

TestAspose.zip (63.1 KB)

@IAZICIFI,

Thanks for the template file and output PDF.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF file format. I found that 3 hyphens “—” are rendered as empty spaces in the output PDF in Excel to PDF conversion. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-45637” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know here.

@IAZICIFI

Please download and try the following fix and let us know your feedback.

Thank you for the fix. It is working now. We will do further testing and let you know.

@IAZICIFI

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue seems to be resolved with the latest fix. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-45637) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for .NET 17.9.