Problem with data table in Excel charts

Hi,

I tried to create various chart images via the ToImage() function and noticed the following problems with data tables in excel charts:

Positioning of the value axis title after inserting the data table is not correct. (chart1.png)

Reproduction of the problem in chart2.png with Excel 2007:

1. Add the data table to an Excel chart.
Change the size of the plot area.

If you now create an image of the chart via the ToImage() function you will get a result like in chart2.png.

This might be a Bug in Excel 2007 because after resizing the plot area the position of the category axis title is not correct as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hi,

I can notice the issues as you have mentioned by your image files using your template files and code. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40477. We will look into your issues soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed the data table’s position issues for time scale chart.

Please download and use the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .Net v7.2.0.8

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40477) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi

We found that the issue is still persists in v7.3.0.0 also. please give an update

Hi,

Please provide us a sample console application with your template Excel file(s), we will check your issue soon.

Also, could you give it a try using our latest fix v7.3.0.1:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/115646

Moreover, it will be more appropriate if you could start a new thread for your issue with all the details, sample project etc. It will help us to organize your issue and rectify it soon.

Thank you.