Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem with date and time format in an Excel document (german region and language) saved as HTML

Hi, I have an Excel document (region and language is german) with some dates and times. When I save this document as HTML using Aspose.Cells the date and time formats are switched to the english ones. I'm using Aspose.Cells 4.8.2.0. I have attached the Excel document and the corresponding HTML output. Is ther any way that the date and time formats will not be changed when saving the document?

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-16910.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

We have fixed the issue you mentioned. Please try the attached version.

Thank you

Hi, with the attached version the problem has been fixed. Thank and Regards.

Hi, sorry, but there are still some problems remaining. Please find attached a new sample document. The time format of cell B7 is not as aspected in the HTML and also the date format of cell D3.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We have re-opened your issue. we will further look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards

Hi,

After further investigation, the number format of “B7” is [$-F400]h:mm:ss AM/PM. The displayed number format in MS is h:mm:ss. The number format of “D3” is [$-F800]TTTT, MMMM TT, JJJJ. The display number format in MS is TTTT,TT. MMMM JJJJ. We ignored the header “[$-Fxxx]” of the number in converting date time to a string value. By the way, we will fix the two issue soon. But we do not know whether there are some other special formats that start with “[$-Fxxx]”. So, could you simply set the number format as actual displayed number format: h:mm:ss, TTTT,TT. MMMM JJJJ?

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed your issue, kindly try the attached version.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16910) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

While trying to keep the API as straightforward and clear as possible, we have decided to recognize and honor the common development practices of the platform; we have re-arranged API Structure/ Namespaces.

With this release, we have reorganized the API classes for Aspose.Cells component. This change has some major aspects that we follow. We have added new namespaces. The entire API (classes, interfaces, enumerations, structures etc.) were previously located in the Aspose.Cells namespace. Now, certain sets of API have been moved to their relative namespaces, which make the relationship of classes (with their members) and namespaces clear and simplified. It is to be noted here, we have not renamed existing API (classes, enumerations etc.) but, I am afraid you still need to make certain adjustments in your existing projects accordingly.

For complete reference, please see the product's API Reference.