Problem with document with page orientation changes

Hi,

We have a problem with a document that has both landscape and portrait pages. The document has 6 pages. However, when we convert it we get only 4 pages back, and the images on pages 3 and 5 get inserted into the previous pages (2 and 4).

I’m attaching the test document here. Let me know if you need additional information.

Hi Will,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.3.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8056. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Is there an update for this issue? This has become an urgent problem with one of
our largest customers. Is there an ETA on when this defect
will be fixed?

Thanks.

Hi,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that is WORDSNET-8056 has now been resolved and it’s fix will be included in the next release of Aspose.Words (13.6.0) which is planned to be released by the end of June 2013. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release of Aspose.Words is published.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8056) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.