Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problem with fonts library

I have two problems:

1. When I try the JAVA sample project, it infer the following errors about font library:

Trying to install font family DengXian at C:\Windows\Fonts\Deng.ttf to private collection
Font family DengXian with style Regular is not available: please, try to reinstall this font
Trying to install font family DengXian at C:\Windows\Fonts\Dengb.ttf to private collection
Font family DengXian with style Bold is not available: please, try to reinstall this font
Trying to install font family DengXian Light at C:\Windows\Fonts\Dengl.ttf to private collection
Font family DengXian Light with style Regular is not available: please, try to reinstall this font
Trying to install font family MingLiU-ExtB at C:\Windows\Fonts\mingliub.ttc to private collection
Font family MingLiU-ExtB with style Regular is not available: please, try to reinstall this font
Trying to install font family PMingLiU-ExtB at C:\Windows\Fonts\mingliub.ttc to private collection
Font family PMingLiU-ExtB with style Regular is not available: please, try to reinstall this font
Trying to install font family MingLiU_HKSCS-ExtB at C:\Windows\Fonts\mingliub.ttc to private collection
Font family MingLiU_HKSCS-ExtB with style Regular is not available: please, try to reinstall this font
Trying to install font family Microsoft JhengHei at C:\Windows\Fonts\msjh.ttc to private collection

I only use msyh.ttf in my example psd file, and I’m sure I have msyh.ttf and msyh.ttc in C:\Windows\Fonts\

1. When I get the layer’s name using layers[2].getName(), it will display a lot of ‘?’s, when the layer’s name contains Chinese.

It will be appreciate if someone can help.

@weiguixm,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share the source file and used sample code reproducing the issue. Please also share the Java and Operating System details with us as well.