Problem with merging two PDFs

Hello,

We are trying to merge two PDFs. But another PDF is optional. So when we try to create pages from one pdf and pushing pages to new PDF, we’re getting exception with following message.

{“Invalid index: index should be in the range [1…n] where n equals to the views count.”}

Please advice.

Regards,

Hi,

The solution can be downloaded from here.

@NanduNairSigma,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please accept my access request so that I may download your project to help you out.

Hi Adnan,

Sorry for that. [Here ](https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WkgAdVyai1c4djz2NTs0v9tmLhr7Vgos/view?usp=sharing) is the new link. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards.

@NanduNairSigma,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have observed your issue and like to inform that I have created investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-48168 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve this issue as soon possible.

Its been a month the ticket is open. I need an update about what is being done on this case. Get back to us with ETA to get this issue fixed.

@NanduNairSigma

Regretfully the earlier logged ticket is pending for resolution. Please note that it was logged under free support model and will be investigated on first come first serve basis. Sadly, we are not in a position to share ETA until it is fully investigated. We will share updates with you as soon as we make some significant progress towards its resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi,

Do we have update here?

Regards,

@kkurra

We are afraid that earlier logged ticket is not yet resolved as it requires more time to get fully investigated. We will surely inform you as soon as we make some significant progress towards its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.