Problem with .MPP file baseline1 Finish

i have configured baseline1 start and baseline1 Finish in my MPP file, however when i try to save MPP file in coding without doing anything, my baseline1 Finish in my MPP file auto become N/A, below is my c# code in my program

before execute code below, i have set and save baseline1 start and baseline1 finish in my MPP

string FilePath = “some path”
var project = new Aspose.Tasks.Project(FilePath);

project.Save(FilePath, SaveFileFormat.MPP);

after code above is executed, i open my MPP file, my baseline1 Finish date become N/A, what should i do to overcome this issue?

@Low_Chee_Mun_1987

We need to investigate this issue on our end and I request you to please share the source MPP file along with saved one and snapshot highlighting the issue.

MPP baseline1 Problem.docx (185.2 KB)

my mpp is inside my docx, i have provided screenshot as well

@Low_Chee_Mun_1987

I have created a ticket with ID TASKSNET-4828 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

hi, looking for updates here, how is it?

@Low_Chee_Mun_1987

At present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience and will share feedback with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-4828) have been fixed in this update.