Problem with OleObjectFrameEx "embedded ole object" - Slide

I need to created a file PPTX file so i use OleObjectFrameEx so as to connect a excel chart in the power point slide. But when i open the file pptx i see the “embedded ole object”.

I tried to the same thing with OleObjectFrame for created a file ppt, following the example of the link http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/object-changed-issue-when-adding-oleobjectframe.html .

Someone could help me.

Thanks

Hi Manuel,

I have observed the issue shared by you. In fact this is not an issue with Aspose.Slides but behavior of Ole Frame. The ole frame sets default image showing message, “Embedded Ole Object” when ole frame is not activated. As soon as the Ole frame is activated it retains the image of respective excel sheet. Aspose.Slides in conjunction with Aspose.Cells facilitates to set the image of respective excel sheet or chart as ole frame image in deactivated stage. Please visit and please observe the logic for setting the ole frame image and getting the chart image inside that. Hopefully, it will resolve the issue for you. Please also visit this link for chart re-sizing.

Many Thanks,