Problem with pdf version 7

J have a problem when j open a pdf (with acrobat 7.0) create with aspose.

This problem not appened with acrobat 8 ..why?

Help!!

Hello Cristian,

We apologize for your inconvenience. Please share the pdf file, so that we can test the issue at our end.

Hello,

thank you for your prompt reply. Here attached is the pdf file. This pdf file opened with acrobat 8.0 but not with acrobat 7.0 or other version.

J have:
Aspose Pdf Version is 3.7.0.0
Aspose Word Version is 5.0.2.0

Regards,
Cristian

Hi Cristian,

Can you please try it with the latest version of Aspose.Words? If it still won't work please provide the Word document and let us test it.

Hello

thank you for your reply.

J have installed aspose Word Version 5.2.2.0,but the problem persists… :frowning:

J have attached the word document…

Regards,

Cristian

In my test it works well. I checked you PDF and found there is some HTML content at the end of the PDF. I guess the reason is that you did not call the Response.End() after you generating the PDF. Please add the Response.End() after the Pdf.Save() and try again.

Hello Cristian,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I have tried converting the word file into Pdf using Aspose.Words 5.2.2.0 & Aspose.Pdf v3.7.0.8 and in my case I am able to open it with Adobe Reader 5.0. I have attached the output file and hotfix for Aspose.Pdf v.3.7.0.8.