Problem with RotationAngle

Great products!

I've created a table and I'm trying to manually add rotated text to my header row. I create a text object and add it to my cells paragraph list. Before adding it, I set the RotationAngle to 90. I get an error in reader, "An unrecognized token '7.54979e-08' was found." Using RotationAngle of 30 and 89 both work fine. Will this be fixed in an upcoming patch?

The short version of my code looks like this:

Text text = new Text("Test");

Text.PositioningType = PositioningType.ParagraphRelative;

text.Top = 1;

text.Left = 1;

text.RotatingAngle = 90;

table.Rows[0].Cells[0].Paragraphs.Add(text);

(some code omitted to keep the post short)

Thanks!

Dear Schnazz,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

I have fixed this bug. Please download hotfix here.

Thank you for your quick response.

I tried to download the hotfix, but I got an error saying the archive was corrupt. I tried removing the file and downloading again several times, but I kept getting the same error.

I also have another question. In the text that I’m trying to rotate in the first row of the table, I am having problems rotating two lines of text and having it spaced properly. I would like to have two lines of text displayed vertically in each cell. The text keeps coming out overwriting each other. I tried it with just a \n in the object, creating seperate segments on the Text object, and creating seperate Text objects and adding it to the paragraphs (with different Top and Left values). I can force the text to be further higher or lower, but I can’t seem to change the left/right position of the text. What is the proper way to do this?

Thank you

Dear Schnazz,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Sorry for the bad file. I have updated it, please download again.

As for your second question, Aspose.Pdf can only support custom positioned text to be rotated. That means you have to control the position of each text paragraph. To support automatically position of text paragraphs is difficult for or page renderer engine and we have to do it later.