Problem with Scrolling in IE 7 and 8

Hello.

We want to buy your components, but it does not work in IE - 8.
For example

No Scroll Bar does not work and if there is a line of the heading Scrolling not working.
Your example is if you guys can fix this problem or give the answer ka you can make it all work in Iyo.
See the screencast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J7GweKmADg header is in place and numbering too though Firefox 3.6.6 works well. Waiting for an answer.

Hi,

As a workaround, there are two options that can be used to resolve the issue without setting IE8 compatibility mode manually, please choose any one for your requirement when you make development using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb control.

1. Add into header section of html which contains gridweb control. The code is like this:

Untitled Page

2. Configure the IIS settings, add the custom header(X-UA-Compatible) and value (IE=EmulateIE7). This solution will apply the custom header to all requests.

Thank you.

Sorry but the error remained. I’m think, you have a problem at the level of rendering HTML. Please see attach .png file.

Hi,

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-18616. We will soon look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

After further investigation of the issue, We tested the feature demo (http://localhost/Aspose.Cells.GridWeb.DemosCS/demos/common/HeaderBarAndCommandButton.aspx)
with IE8 on local system, it works fine. We Configured the IIS settings, added
the custom header(X-UA-Compatible) and value (IE=EmulateIE7). Could you check and confirm us<o:p></o:p>

Also, kindly do use our latest version v2.3.0.x of Aspose.Cells.GridWeb, you may get the version after installing the Aspose.Cells for .NET v5.1.0 msi installer:

Hallo. Problem remained!

In classical asp.net it works fine. In asp.net mvc is not working I attached the test project please look at why. I'm using Visual Studio 2010 ultimate, iis v5.1, and mvc 2.0

Thx.

Hi,

After some investigation, we found an issue regarding some script files of GridWeb that are not loaded/run fine on mvc 2.0. We need more time to figure out the issue. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Ok. Thx.

P.S. Let me know when the fix.

Hi,

GridWeb control provides some configurations to set image and script paths, so you may try them.

<appSettings>

<add key="aspose.cells.gridweb.acw_client_path" value="/acw_client/" />

<add key="aspose.cells.gridweb.force_script_path" value="true" />

<add key="aspose.cells.gridweb.forcepath" value="true" />

</appSettings>

You can add these lines under <configuration> section in your web.config. It should work fine with your mvc website.

Thank you.