Problem with SetLicense()

I posted this on the general forum, but I see you have an Excel specific one, so I'm resending this.

I'm trying to use SetLicense() per directions and am getting the error listed below.

Dim Excel1 As New Aspose.Excel.Excel
Dim sLicense As String
sLicense = MapPath("") + "\Aspose.Excel.lic"
Excel1.SetLicense(sLicense)

Thanks for your help.
MKK

Exception Details: System.Exception: Cannot find black list licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[Exception: Cannot find black list licenses resource. Please report this error to Aspose.] Aspose.Excel.Win32.d.a() +284 Aspose.Excel.Win32.d.b(String A_0) +30 Aspose.Excel.Win32.d.a(Stream A_0) +77 Aspose.Excel.Win32.d.b(String A_0, Assembly A_1) +63 Aspose.Excel.Excel.SetLicense(String licenseName) +75 VSP1.Scorecard.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) +54 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

Dear Mike,

Thank you for purchasing Aspose.Excel.

As your license is generated by our new purchase system, you need to download and use the latest

The set your license like this:

[C#]

License license = new License();
license.SetLicense(“Aspose.Excel.lic”);

[Visual Basic]

Dim license As license = New license
License.SetLicense(“Aspose.Excel.lic”)