Problem with truncated cell text in xlsx to HTML conversion

Hello,

when converting the attached xlsx file to HTML the text in cells B2 and B3 is truncated.

Can you please tell me when this issue can be resolved?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sacha End.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and fix it.

Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41496.

Hi,

For your issue, if you could save your template file to HTML using MS Excel, you will still find this issue too.

so we could not fix this issue as we follows MS Excel standards.

Thanks for your understanding!

Hi,

thank you for your answer!

I have saved my template file to HTML using MS Excel. The text in cell B2 is indeed truncated, but the text in cell B3 isn’t, so this case is different from the HTML output of Aspose.Cells.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Sacha End.

<br>

Hi,

I think you are right. In the B2 cell, the text is truncated. But, in B3 cell, the text is not truncated by MS Excel. We will check and look into it if we can provide similar output by Aspose.Cells as per MS Excel.

I have logged it to attach with your existing issue id “ELLSNET-41496”. Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.2 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41496) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.