Problem with web application

I am generating a report in windows application. It is working fine for a paricular number of mail merge fields. But if the field exceeds a certain number the report gets truncated. I think it is the problem with the evaluation version and my copy has to get licensed in order to get a workaround for that.
But the most problematic thing that is bugging me now is that when I am using the same template for report generation uding web application nothing is coming on the report ie the tables get discarded and the same mesage - Truncated report thing. Can anyone help me with this to resolve the issue. I am attaching the report with the post.

Hi
You are absolutely right this message is an evaluating watermark. Learn more about evaluating Aspose.Words here
Also please attach some code that you use to generate report. I will try to reproduce and solve your problem.
Best regards.

Hi
You are absolutely right this message is an evaluating watermark. You can learn more abut evaluating Aspose.Words at

https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/licensing/
Also please attach some code that you use to generate report. I will try to reproduce and solve your problem.
Best regards.