Problem With WorkSheet.Copy

I'm currently using the 2.8.6.1 version of Aspose.Excel (I have tried the newest version and that throws an out of bounds array index). The problem that is occurring is, when I copy a worksheet from one workbook to another, the copy command is malformation the copied worksheet. In addition to the formatting issues, the copy command is pulling data from worksheets another then the one specified as the source. In my case I have a worksheet with two tabs one with an English report and another with the same report in Spanish. I'm attempting to copy the English report into another Excel object, while the bulk of the report is coming over in English intermixed at various locations are portions of the Spanish report. The English report does not use any formulas and there are no referenced cells from the Spanish report.
As mentions earlier I attempted to upgrade to the lastes version but I receive an IndexOutOfBounds exception during this very same copy command. This functionality was working flawlessly in earlier versions, and has just cropped up when I upgraded to the 2.8.6.1 version for the new licensing.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks

Would you please send your sample code and designer file to me? I will check it ASAP.

@hoffy,
Aspose.Excel is discontinued now and no more under active development. A new product Aspose.Cells has replaced it and contains all the latest features available in different versions of MS Excel. We can copy worksheet within a workbook and between workbooks. Similarly worksheets can be moved within a workbook. Here is an example that can be referred to for copying worksheets.

// For complete examples and data files, please go to https://github.com/aspose-cells/Aspose.Cells-for-.NET

string InputPath = dataDir + "book1.xls";

// Open an existing Excel file.
Workbook wb = new Workbook(InputPath);

// Create a Worksheets object with reference to
// the sheets of the Workbook.
WorksheetCollection sheets = wb.Worksheets;

// Copy data to a new sheet from an existing
// sheet within the Workbook.
sheets.AddCopy("Sheet1");

// Save the Excel file.
wb.Save(dataDir + "CopyWithinWorkbook_out.xls");

Follow the below link to get more information about copying and moving worksheets:
Copying and Moving Worksheets

Download the free trial version of this product here:
Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

A ready to run solution is available here that can be used to test different features of this product without writing any code.