Probleme with xlsx to html or pdf

Hello,

We have a file in format, containing some images.
Once saved as html or pdf the images are distorted.

Aspose.Cells version: 21.2.0

Please, find in the attached file the input/output files and the simple code that was used.

Regards.
Aspose.zip (572.2 KB)

@julien.mevel.isilog,

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF/HTML. Once saved as PDF or HTML, the images are distorted in the output. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47895” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@julien.mevel.isilog
I’m sorry to inform you that this problem is difficult to solve, and we need more time to solve it.
We will notify you as soon as progress is made.​

Hello,

Have you made any progress on solving this problem?

I always reproduce in 22.11

Cordially

@ISIWARE,

The issue is not resolved yet. The issue was suspended due to other priority tasks on hand. We will check if we could re-schedule it, so we could share an ETA or latest updates on it.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

@ISIWARE,

We are pleased to inform you that your issues have been resolved now. The fix will be included in our upcoming release (Aspose.Cells v22.12) which is scheduled in the first half of December, 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

Please also find attached the result by our internal (new) fix for your reference.
CELLSNET-47895.zip (297.7 KB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47895) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi