We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Problems encountered converting from xml to xlsx

I'm evaluating this product as a tool to convert spreadsheets generated in SpeadsheetML (Office 2003 XML) format to xlsx and xls.

The converted files :

1) Lose their filters. The original sheet has a filter on every column heading.

2) Changes a custom date format in the report heading from "dd/mm/yyyy hh:mm" to "yyyy'-'mm'-dd dd':'mm':'ss'Z'".

If there is a way of fixing these issues easily I'll purchase the product.

In the meantime I'll look at some of the other offerings.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your posting and considering Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v7.6.0.2
and see if it resolves your issue.

If your issue still occurs, then we need your source file and sample code replicating this issue with the latest version to look into this issue issue. We will investigate it and update you asap.

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response.

I've tried 7.6.0.2 and the problem is still there.

I've attached the input xml and output xlsx files.

Cheers,

Mark.

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your files and using Aspose.Cells.

We were able to observe this issue. The filters get lost in the output xlsx file and also date format gets changed. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix it. Once, the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-42114.

Hi Mark,


This is to update you that we have fixed the problem logged earlier as CELLSNET-42114. We will shortly provide the fix here after ensuring the quality and incorporating other enhancements.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42114) have been fixed in this update.


This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.