Problems generating template file - java

English
Hello, I’m trying to generate the template file based on the documentation found in “Generating the template|Documentation” But when copying and pasting the content of the documentation to generate a file it does not generate the file as shown in the documentation. Would this be a platform limitation in Java? From what I understand Java supports text markup so I believe this should work.

OBS: Follow a zip with the result files and more details. I remain at your disposal if more information is needed. I’m using the GitHub Repository for Java as an example of how to do this.

Aspose OMR.zip (158.9 KB)

Portuguese
Olá, estou tentando gerar o template arquivo com base na documentação encontrada em “Generating the template|Documentation” Porém ao copiar e colar o conteúdo da documentação para gerar um arquivo ele não gera o arquivo como é demonstrado na documentação. Isso seria uma limitação da plataforma no Java? Pelo o que eu entendi o Java oferece suporte a marcação de texto sendo assim acredito que isso deveria funcionar.

OBS: Segue um zip com os arquivos de resultado e mais detalhes. Fico a disposição caso mais informações sejam necessárias. Estou utilizando o Repositório do GitHub para Java como exemplo de como fazer isso.

@DavidRusycki

We are checking this issue as it has been logged under OMRJAVA-38 ticket ID in our issue tracking system. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello.

David who opened this ticket is a member of IPM Sistemas and we have the ASPOSE TOTAL JAVA license, but it ended at the beginning of the month.
I ask for special attention to this demand as it is something important for us.

Thanks.

@ipm.aspose

Your concerns have been recorded and we will surely pay attention to the ticket logged for this issue. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some updates about its rectification. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, again David from IPM Sistemas, I noticed that the issue is in “Resolved” status and it’s been a few days and we haven’t received any notice or information.

Has the problem really been resolved? If yes in which version?

If not, do we have a deadline for this fix?

It’s something really important for us and that’s why I’m getting in touch again.

Thank you very much in advance!

@ipm.aspose

At the current moment Aspose OMR for Java does not support described in your template features. Documentation for supported features can be found here: https://docs.aspose.com/omr/java/design-form/
Right now we are working to synchronize functionality of .NET and Java versions of Aspose.OMR. Please let us know in case you have more concerns.