Problems getting color type of PDF file

Hi,

I have been testing Aspose.Pdf for .NET and encountered a problem getting the color type of the page with the following code:

Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileInfo fileInfo = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.PdfFileInfo(filePath);
var x = fileInfo.Document.Pages[1].ColorType;

The returned color type is BlackAndWhite, even though the PDF contains a colored logo.

I'm currently using the version 11.7.0 of Aspose.Pdf.

I've attached the pdf file.

Is there another way to get the color type without rendering the page myself?

Hi Stephano,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared document using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.7.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-41011 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

<span style=“font-size:10.0pt;font-family:“Arial”,“sans-serif”;mso-fareast-font-family:
Calibri;color:#333333;mso-ansi-language:EN-US;mso-fareast-language:EN-US;
mso-bidi-language:AR-SA”>Best Regards,

Hi,

Any updates on this matter? My temporary license has expired and I need this issue resolved before I can buy a full license.

Hi Stephano,

Thanks for your inquriy. I am afraid the issue is still pending for investigation as we have recently noticed the issue. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Furthermore in reference to temporary license expiry, as soon as the issue is resolved we will arrange a temporary license for you for evaluation.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41011) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.6.