Problems identified on Windows 8

Hi,

Do you have the list of the potontial problem that can occured in Aspose Total Version 2012 March
When you run your winforms on Windows 8 or your web Sites with Internet Explorer 10

I am talking about :
Aspose Cells, Aspose pdf, Aspose word

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hi,

I am a representative of Aspose.Cells team and would like to reply regarding Aspose.Cells support on Windows 8.

Well, apparently there should not be any problem using Aspose.Cells on Windows 8 as the product is a pure .NET product (written in managed C#) and can work on any Microsoft Windows operating system. But, we have not conducted full tests on Windows 8 yet. A ticket is already logged with an id “CELLSNET-41242” for the case into our database. We will do it soon and let you know our results. But, I think Aspose.Cells should work fine on Windows 8 as long as your .NET framework version is v4.0 or prior (3.x, 2.x, 1.x etc.), but regarding .NET framework version v4.5, I suspect we might encounter a little issue/problem as there is no more support of ArrayList in it. Anyways, until we perform the tests thoroughly, we cannot say with our confirmations.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Patricia,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Currently we have not tested the compliance of our product on Windows 8 RT. However for the sake of investigation, we have logged it as PDFNEWNET-33885 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into this matter and will keep you updated on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.

Aspose.Cells can work on Windows Server 2012 / Windows 8 pro and Visual
Studio 2012.

We will check whether Aspose.Cells can work on Win 8 RT
System and let you know asap.