Problems in Converting Doc to PDF using Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf in .Net

Hi,

I downloaded the trial version for Aspose.Words and Aspose.Pdf for .net. I created a sample console application and followed the same steps given in the below link.

https://docs.aspose.com/words/sharepoint/document-conversion/

i got struck up with 3 issues.

1. I manually copied the files
    · AsposeDoc2Pdf.exe
    · Aspose.Words.dll
    · Aspose.Pdf.dll

in the location C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\12.0\TransformApps

Is there any way to automate copying the files?

1. To my surprise the conversion worked fine but when the Document size is more than 5,6 MB, the conversion did not take place. I am not sure whether the conversion is happening or not. Is there any size limitations for the file which we want to convert? I want to convert files up to 10MB.

2. Even for smaller size files, the conversion takes a long time. Minimum execution time is 5 min. How to reduce the timing?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
R. Saranya.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77.

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry.

1. Copying files can be automated. If you are developing with MS Visual Studio you can configure post-build steps. Please refer to this article:
    http://geekswithblogs.net/dchestnutt/archive/2006/05/30/80113.aspx
  2. There shouldn’t be problems to convert 10 MB documents. Have you got any exceptions? Please attach your document reproducing this problem.
  3. Execution time about 5 minutes is unacceptable. We have never met such a case. Please also provide the document for inspection.
    Problems (2) and (3) might be related to Sharepoint Server. First we’ll perform pure experiments just converting documents by a standalone application. If this doesn’t help we’ll think what to do with Sharepoint.
    Regards,

Hi!
We are delighted to announce the availability of Aspose.Words for SharePoint, which is our latest addition to the Aspose.Words product family.
This release, Aspose.Words for SharePoint 1.0 makes high quality document conversions for DOC/DOCX/ODT/RTF/PDF/XPS and others easily accessible to SharePoint users.
Please find more details in our Documentation area.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(13)