Problems in process and conversion from word to pdf document

Hello,

I’m a colleague of the very famous Nourou from Airbus. I’m working on publication support.

This is a new case of shift (page 2 of document) that is not corrected with 17.1.

Could you help us on it ?

I would like to know what is root cause of issue and if I can tell a workaround to users in order to avoid it before you correct the bug.

Thanks a lot,

Jérôme

Hi Jérôme,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 17.1.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-14801. Your request has also been linked to the appropriate issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello, any news on this topic ?

We have many occurrences of this issue.

Best regards,

Jérôme

Hi Jérôme,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. Our product team has completed the analysis and the root cause of this issue has been identified.

A simplified 14801s.docx is attached. MS Word reports that the problematic shapes are vertically centered relative to the page, but actually aligns them at the top of the paragraph.

While you're waiting for the fix, you may update the problematic shape position to be relative to a paragraph as a workaround.

We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

@jpastre,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-14801) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.7 update.