Problems to start Tomcat 8 with aspose.jar

I downloaded the free version of aspose slides ( aspose.slides-15.6.0). I try to use in my web project like a test however I can´t start the Tomcat 8.0 with the aspose lib and there isn´t messages in log. Without the lib it´s working as expected.

Do I need to configure something in Tomcat? The free version can´t run in Tomcat?

I´m waiting for a answer as soon possible.

Hi Thiago,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that Aspose.Slides does not have such limitations. I request you to please share with us the sample web project which is creating issue on your end so that we may investigate it further to help you out.

Best Regards,

The problem is the aspose lib in Tomcat,

Example if I put the aspose lib in the Tomcat´s folder of lib. The Tomcat 8.0 won´t start.

I made a test. And the same project works in Tomcat 7 but it doesn´t work in Tomcat 8.

Hi Thiago,

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

I request you to please provide the stack trace or issue details that are incurring on your end. In past there was a similar issue reported for Tomcat 7 that OutofMemory exception was observed. Please share the issue details with us.

PS: Please first try Aspose.Slides for Java 15.6.0 on your end as well.

Many Thanks,

Hi Thiago,

We have further observed and like to share that issue may likely be jar validation on your end. I suggest you to please disable jar validation for Aspose.Slides for Java on your end while using Tomcat 8 and then try your sample code. For sake of assurance, I also request you to please try using other products of Aspose if the issue still persist. Please share your feedback so that we may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,