Problems while reading and writing Excel

Hi,

My company has already purchased Aspose.Total for Java and we are currently testing the product.

For my first test, I only read and write an Excel file using Aspose.Cells . While doing the following test I encounter issue: the output file doesn’t match the input File, the format of the input file, the column width are lost (see attachment).

Do you have any idea, how to solve it?

Best regards

Hi

Thanks for your request. This question should be posted in Aspose.Cells forum. So I will move this thread to the corresponding forum. My colleagues will answer you shortly.

Best regards.

Hi,

Well, both your provided files i.e.., "Fotoauftrag.xls" and "Fotoauftrag_out_gen,xls" looks similar to me. Could you elaborate and provide us complete details to differentiate the output file (generated by Aspose.Cells for Java) from its original file and which portions/formattings are different, we willl check it soon.

By the way, you may also use our latest version downloading from the thread: <A href="</A></P> <P>Thank you.</P>

Hi,

"Fotoauftrag_out_gen.xls2 is the output File generated by Aspose. If I open it using Excel 2007, it is fine. But the width of the cells become larger B8, B10… if I use Word 2003.

Regards

Hi,

There is a mistake in my last post.Word 2003 is to be replaced by Excel 2007.

Regards

Hi,

I am still unable to find the issue for row/column height/width for cells B8, B10 etc in your output file. I tried opening the file into MS Excel 2003 and 2007, it works fine. It's same (columns/rows width/height are same) as your original (input) file.

Could you give us the screenshot(s) to show the issue when opening the file into your MS Excel. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,
please find the screenshots in the attachment.

Regards

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the screenshots.

We will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.