Problems with applying Aspose.Slides for Jasper Reports license

Hello,
Having issue with appling Aspose.Slides for Jasper Reports license.
I am using Apose.Slides for Jasper Reports 18.2 an Jasper Reports 6.0 and JDK1.8.
I am following instructions from:

Tried two approaches:
Approach # 1:

JRPptExporter exporter = new JRPptExporter(); 
exporter.setParameter(JRPptExporterParameter.PPT_LICENSE,
  "Aspose.Slides.JasperReports.Developer.lic");
exporter.exportReport();

Issues
a) Using com.aspose.slides.jasperreports.ASPptExporter class as com.aspose.slides.jasperreports.JRPptExporter is not available in Aspose.Slides for Jasper Reports version 18.2
I have not seen anywhere in your examples com.aspose.slides.jasperreports.ASPptExporter.

b) JRPptExporterParameter can not be resolved, where it can be found? Jasper Reports engine does not have it. Can it be found somewhere with Aspose API?

Approach # 2

FileInputStream fstream=new FileInputStream("C:\\Aspose.Slides.JR.lic");
License license=new License();
license.setLicense(fstream);

Above code does not compile at license.setLicense(fstream);
Error: The type com.aspose.slides.jasperreports._jri.const cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

Could you assist please.
thank you

@gzwierzy,

I have observed your comments. Can you please send your license file to us using the guidelines shared here. Please notify us here in this forum once you have shared the license file.

Don’t see any guidelines on sharing license file on Contact - About - aspose.com.
Can license file be emailed directly to you?

Additionally, I don’t think the problem is with the license itself. My Java program did not try to load the license because of compilation problems related to Aspose.Slides API (details in original post).

Looking forward to your reply.

@gzwierzy,

I have observed the issue shared by you and an issue with ID SLIDESJR-33296 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue on our end. I request you to please share the sample application that you are using on your end that we may verify as reference on our end to help you further.

Please check attached SampleAspose.java
It contains comments describing the problem.
thank you

src.zip (7.7 KB)

FYI - I resolved the issue by using
exporter.setParameter(ASExporterParameters.PPT_LICENSE, “Aspose.Slides.JasperReports.Developer.lic”);

instead of

exporter.setParameter(JRPptExporterParameter.PPT_LICENSE, “Aspose.Slides.JasperReports.Developer.lic”);

Nevertheless, you should update you samples and API reference to acknowledge new classes.
Samples refer to JRPptExporterParameter among other classes starting with “JR” which do not exist in 18.2 release.

@gzwierzy,

We are glad to know that issue has been resolved on your end. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJR-33296) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz