Problems with Aspose Words

Hi,
I just recently brought a license of Aspose and am a relative newcomer to using its API. I am facing a couple of problems using the Aspose.Words API that I am enumerating below:

1. I have problems inserting content if a Form Field is between two Merge fields. It gives ‘Unknown Form type’ error.
  2. Content Controls are being ignored. If I have a content control in my Word doc, Aspose does not take that into account and fails to insert text.
  3. The insertHtml replaces the data correctly in a merge field the first time around, but doesnt do so the second time around. When it replaces the data the first time around, it looks like it replaces the id of the control as well, and therefore doesnt find the control the second time around.

I am using Word 2007. I could not find the answers to these questions in previous posts, hence am posting them. I apologize if these questions have been answered earlier and will be grateful if someone can point me to the answers.
Thanks,
Mahesh.

Hi
Thanks for your request.

1. Could you please attach simple document that will allow me to reproduce this problem.
  2. Aspose.Words does not fully support structured document tags (content controls). We plan support them in the next version of Aspose.Words (within month i think) please see Aspose.Words 5.3.0 release notes for more information.
    https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
  3. MergeField will be removed from the document after merging it with data. If you need placeholder that could be reused then you can try using bookmarks or formfields.
    Best regards.