Problems with demo version?

HI there,

I'm testing the demo version of the Aspose Grid for web, and there are two features that I can't make them work:

•Set a single Cell Editable
•Set EditMode() of a GridWeb to true.

What makes impossible data inputs, copy paste, etc….

Is this because it’s a demo version?

We also would like to know when will the product support MS Office Excel 2007 ?

And last but not least I would like to report two bugs:

When a cell is formatted in the category as Currency, and the negative numbers is represented with a parenthesis “()” the left parenthesis is missing, and before the right side one, an underscore is placed before the parenteshis. And also when the symbol is €Euro(123€) it adds “-1” to the end of what is displayed in the sheet.

Hope you can help me!!

regards

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, there is no limitation of evaluation version of the control related your scenario.

1). •Set a single Cell Editable

// Sets all cells readonly first.
sheets[0].SetAllCellsReadonly();
//Only C6 is editable in the worksheet.
sheets[0].SetEditableRange(4, 2,1,1);

2). Set EditMode() of a GridWeb to true.

GridWeb1.EditMode = true;

For ref, please check the source code of the Modes demo in Common category in our featured demos: http://www.aspose.com/Products/Aspose.Grid/Demos/ (the demos gets installed when you install using msi of the control.)

When a cell is formatted in the category as Currency, and the negative numbers is represented with a parenthesis “()” the left parenthesis is missing, and before the right side one, an underscore is placed before the parenteshis. And also when the symbol is €Euro(123€) it adds “-1” to the end of what is displayed in the sheet.

Please provide the correct custom format string. For ref, please check the source code of Custom Format demo in Format category. If any custom format is not working, create a simple test code and paste it here to reproduce the problem. So that we may check and figure it out soon.

Thank you.