Problems with HTML export of lists

When attempting to save as html a docx that contains both bullets and numbered lists, whichever list type occurs last has its styles applied to all the lists in the resultant html export. For example, if I had numbered lists first, then bulletted lists, then everything would be bullets. Vice versa if the bullets come first.
I’ve attached an example of the offending docx files as well as the relevant html output fragment.
Any ideas?

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I cannot reproduce the problem. I attached HTML produced on my side. I use the latest version of Aspose.Words (7.0.0) for testing. You can download it from here:
https://releases.aspose.com/words/net
Best regards.

Could you try to convert to HTML with the docx file that I have attached in bulletsAndNumbers2.zip. I create the bulletsAndNumbers.docx file with Aspose, and its numbering is all correct. When I then open that same document with Aspose and save it as HTML, it is incorrect (either all numbers, or all bullets, depending on which type of list comes last in the document).

Any ideas?

Hi

Thanks you for additional information. There are still no problems with the latest version of Aspose.Words. I attached the output HTML file. So, please try using the latest version.
Best regards.