Problems with keeping borders when transforming document from Aspose.Word to Aspose.Pdf

I have a word document that contains an outer border on each page. It is a double lined border with a thicker line on the outside and a thinner line on the inside. When I save the word document as xml, for the pdf conversion, it does not maintain the border formatting. The border was missing after I called the BindXml function on the pdf document and saved it. Therefore, I was playing around with the Pdf object and found a way to add a border to each page before I save the pdf object. This works using the PageBorder property of the section. However, I am not able to create the double lined border effect. Do you have any ideas on how this might work? Perhaps I can use the graphinfo object.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

1) Page border should be supported when converting Word to PDF. If it won't work, please report this problem in the Aspose.Word forum.

2) Dobule line page border is not supported in Aspose.Pdf. As a workaround, you can use graph in header like the folowing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

page 1

page 2