Problems with license and image in VB.Net

Hello.

I am trying to convert an image to pdf, and have followed your documentation. The conversion works as expected, but I get a small watermark in the left corner saying this is an evaluation version. I have included a picture of the watermark.

I have used the code from here: http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/pdfnet/Convert+an+Image+to+PDF

In the constructor I have placed the following code:

Dim pdfLicenseStream As Stream = New MemoryStream(My.Resources.Aspose_Total)
Dim pdfLicense As New Aspose.Pdf.License()
pdfLicense.SetLicense(pdfLicenseStream)
pdfLicenseStream.Dispose()

This seems to work fine on all other operations.

What have I done wrong?

Hi Jorn,

Thanks for your inquriy. We will appreciate it if you please share your source image here and code as well, so we will look into it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Jorn,

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, we have further investigated the scenario and have observed that when using image1.IsBlackWhite = true; such watermark appears. However if we ignore this property, no such watermark appears. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem
as PDFNEWNET-40029 in our issue tracking system. We will
further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the
status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry
for this inconvenience.
It seems that my issue was the image1.IsBlackWhite = true;.

Hi Jorn,

Thanks for your feedback. As stated above, we have already logged a ticket for the issue rectification, we will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-40029) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 11.2.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.