Problems with project summary (Project 2016)

I’m having trouble loading an MPP (Project 2016).

Everything indicates that the problem occurs due to Task 0 (Project Summary), because if I export to XML and remove Task 0, Aspose can load the file.

Have you ever faced this problem?

I am currently using the Java version 17.8

@jexperts

We need to test with your MPP file which is failing to load, can you please share sample MPP file for further investigation?
Moreover, it is recommended to test with latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java.

Hello, I updated to the latest version of Aspose.Tasks (Java) and the error persists.

Attached is the Project I created using Project 2016.
Cronograma.zip (918.2 KB)

Here is the error:
Caused by: class com.aspose.tasks.private.Exceptions.Exception: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3025291 —> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3025291
— End of inner exception stack trace —
com.aspose.tasks.brm.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.tasks.cbw.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.tasks.Project.a(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.tasks.Project.(Unknown Source)

@jexperts

We have reproduced this issue and it has been logged under ID “TASKSJAVA-712” for further investigation.
You will automatically be informed here once we have more information to share.

We have identified that the error occurs with more MPP files saved with Projetct 2016.
To complement the analysis of the ticket we are forwarded the MPP that originated the opening of the call.

What is the correct timeframe for the Java version?

Cronograma consolidado V11 20180926.zip (6.2 MB)

@jexperts

Thank you for your feedback.
We have recorded the details and will consider it during the issue resolution. We are working on this issue and the release shall probable be available at the end of this month.

Dear Support Team,

We are reinforcing our request for a fast solution since our customers are demanding this.

Our customers range from nationwide to multinational companies who are planning their 2019’ strategic projects, therefore, the pressure on us is huge.

We are counting on your help.

King regards.

@jexperts

We are working on this issue and we will update you as soon as we have more information to share.

@jexperts
This issue was fixed in Aspose Tasks for .NET 18.9 and this fix was planned to be included into Aspose Tasks for Java 18.10.
Nevertheless we prepared a hotfix 18.8.1 regarding this issue, you can download it using this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PUYiwmnm5E6NneHGS4E9lW8GZwZVBB2L

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSJAVA-712) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan