Problems with setting license for ASPOSE.Slides

Dear Sir or Madam,

we purchased one ASPOSE.Slides Developer OEM Subscription.

Order ID: 060822055145
Order Date: 8/22/2006
SKU: 1000370

When trying to set the license (with the license file you sent to us) I get the
following error:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
com.aspose.slides.AsposeLicenseException: The license is not valid for this product.
at com.aspose.slides.License.do(SourceFile:401)
at com.aspose.slides.License.setLicense(SourceFile:70)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I tried to set the license in the following way:
License lic = new License();
try {
lic.setLicense(new FileInputStream(new File(“Aspose.Slides.lic”)));
} catch (Exception e) {
}

I’m using ASPOSE.Slides for Java 1.6.11.0.

Please let me know how to solve the problem.

Best regards,
Jochen Einhorn

Hello,

I have moved your post to our Aspose.Slides section so that one of our developers can help you. Thank you for your patience.

Dear Jochen,

Order ID: 060822055145 is Aspose.Slides for .Net license.
Probably you purchased wrong product.

Hello,

Sorry I just deleted my previous post because of new information learned. The order was placed with another username besides this one, Giering. It was for .NET Please let us know of other details that may help us determine the error.

Hello,

the order was placed by a colleague of me (Ms Giering), that’s correct. I’m using this username/account now.
There must have been something wrong with the order. We wanted to order the license for Java and not for .NET, because we only need a Java license. Can you please switch the license from .NET to Java?
We do not need a .NET license.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jochen Einhorn

Yes, we will switch it for you. We will send it to you in a few hours. Thank you.

Hello,

I have sent it to your email now. If you have any questions, please contact me. Have a nice day.