I use Aspose Words for Java. I have a document (attached) that uses bullets and font family Helvetica Lt.
The html that comes back from Aspose has a combination of font-family Symbol and Helvetica Lt., and this combination shows Greek characters in IE. Firefox and Chrome are fine. I am wondering if this is something Aspose can do, or something I can try.
Thanks a lot!
- OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
- Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
- Java version
- Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
- Please supply us Internet Expolorer version which you are using
- Please supply us with the output document showing the undesired behavior
Thank you very much for the reply. I now use the latest version and I am still able to re-produce the issue. The output file that you attached has Greek symbols if you open with any of IE 7, 8 or 9. And that is the problem we have. Firefox and Chrome are fine.