Problems with styles in IE

Hi,

I use Aspose Words for Java. I have a document (attached) that uses bullets and font family Helvetica Lt.

The html that comes back from Aspose has a combination of font-family Symbol and Helvetica Lt., and this combination shows Greek characters in IE. Firefox and Chrome are fine. I am wondering if this is something Aspose can do, or something I can try.

Thanks a lot!

Hi Ileana,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and have not found the shared issue while using latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version (v13.3.0) from here and let us know how it goes on your side. I have attached the output HTML with this post for your kind reference. If the problem still remains, please share following details for investigation purposes.

What environment are you running on?
  • OS (Windows Version or Linux Version)
  • Architecture (32 / 64 bit)
  • Java version
  • Please supply us with the code from your application that is causing the issue
  • Please supply us Internet Expolorer version which you are using
  • Please supply us with the output document showing the undesired behavior

Hi,

Thank you very much for the reply. I now use the latest version and I am still able to re-produce the issue. The output file that you attached has Greek symbols if you open with any of IE 7, 8 or 9. And that is the problem we have. Firefox and Chrome are fine.

Thank you,
Ileana

Hi Ileana,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8079 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks Tahir.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8079) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.