Process Does Not Complete when Converting PowerPoint Presentation to PDF in C#

Hello

When we try to convert this powerpoint file. The convert method use 100% of a core and never finish.
The same code is use for other powerpoint without trouble.

I don’t know if there is some option to use, or if it is a bug.

I’ve joined the code and the powerpoint file.
The function use is PptConvert(txtfileIn.Text, txtFileOut.Text, “”, ref errmsg, ref pdfStatus, 0, 500);NovaAspose.zip (880.4 KB)

@tparassin,
Thank you for contacting support.

Please check your results using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET if it is possible. If the issue persists, please share the following information:

• OS version on which the code was executed
  • .NET target platform in your app
  • Aspose.Slides version you used

I try with the 23.3.1 and 24.0 still got the issue
It was on Windows 10 with .Net Framework 4.0

@tparassin,
Thank you for the additional information. I will check the problem you encountered and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@tparassin,
I reproduced the problem with converting the PowerPoint presentation a PDF document.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-43964

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43964) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.6 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.