Production issue with PDF

Hi,

We released the jar file you provided and the attached file stuck in the queue for a long time. Our logic is to look at the first page of the PDF and extract the barcode if there is one. The attached is a PDF without barcode. Please test on your side and let me know how long it takes for you to process this file.

Thanks.

Hi Joanna,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITJAVA-14281 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi, Please treat this with high priority as this is a production issue and we disabled the barcode function because of this issue. Thanks.

Hi Joanna,

We’re looking into this issue on priority basis, however it might take some time to investigate the cause of this problem and then resolve it. We’ll update you with the resolution the earliest possible.

We appreciate your patience.
Regards,

Hi Joanna,

This issue is resolved in the attached hot fix. Please download the Jar file and try at your end.

If you still find any issues or have some more questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi, We will test and let you know. Just to confirm, this hotfix is on top of the latest Pdf.Kit 2.6.0, is this correct? Thanks.

Hi Joanna,

Yes, you’re right; this hot fix is on top of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java 2.6.0.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 14281) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.