Programmatically create visio files using aspose

I am exploring Aspose for one of my client requirement

My requirement is create a visio from scratch programaticllay using some data from database and upload the created visio to sharepoint.

Below are the challenges I have faced during the exploration.

I am trying to add many Process shapes inside Swimlane shape and connectors between shapes in same swimlane as well as from different swimlanes also add custom properties to a shape.

Finally how can i upload visio to sharepoint directly with out saving it local disk(looking for a method converting visio object to stream directly)

Please help me on how to resolve it

Thanks in advance

Satish

Hi Satish,

Adding swimlanes and group shapes are not supported at the moment but these issues have been logged into our issue tracking system as DIAGRAM-31461 and DIAGRAM-33174 respectively. We will keep you updated on these issues in this thread.

Diagram.Save method allows you to convert Visio object to stream directly but if you want to write VDW format (supported by Visio SharePoint Services), this feature is not supported but a request in this regard has been logged into our issue tracking system as DIAGRAM-27458 and our developers are working on this issue. We will let you know once VDW format is supported.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33174) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.