Project file changed by Aspose cannot be saved anymore!

Hi Aspose team,

over ticket: Hyperlinks gone after simple replacement I created bug that task hyperlinks are gone after simple replacement is done.

Now when you open same output.mpp file and make any change there when you want to close document Project will ask if you want to save changes (like expected) but problem is that if you click on Yes and then try again to close document you will be again asked do you want to save document or not.

Basically you cannot close document …

In attached zip file you can see short video

ProjectSaveCloseIssue.zip (1.4 MB)

Project is 2016, Aspose.Tasks is 19.1.

Thanks for help,
Oliver

@dr_oli

We were able to reproduce this issue and it has been logged with ID “TASKSNET-2958” for further investigation. You will automatically be informed here once we have more information to share.

Hi, any news here?
I tested latest Aspose.Tasks version and issue is still there.
Btw. this is critical one as documents cannot be saved anymore.

Thx,
Oliver

@dr_oli,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved and notification is shared.

Hi Mudassir,

can you please let me know when this issue will be resolved as basically Aspose.Tasks is killing files as they cannot be saved anymore after changes are done by Tasks. Considering impact this should get higher attention on your side. Please check with developers and let me know.

Thanks,
Oliver

@dr_oli,

I regret to inform that issue is pending for detail investigation. I also like to inform as per our company policy, the first priority for investigation is given to the Paid Support i.e. Enterprise and Priority Support on first come first serve basis. After that the issues from normal support forum are scheduled for investigation on first come first serve basis. I request for your patience. We will share good news with you soon regarding your issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-2958) have been fixed in this update.