Project reading exception. An item with the same key has already been added

I get error:

public MsProject(Stream file)
: this()
{
project = new Aspose.Tasks.Project(file);
}

Exeption detail:
: Aspose.Tasks.TasksReadingException: Project reading exception. —> System.ArgumentException: An item with the same key has already been added.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)<br style="box-sizing: border-box;"> at Aspose.Tasks.ResourceAssignmentCollection.(IEnumerable1 )
at Aspose.Tasks.ResourceAssignmentCollection…ctor(IList1 , Project )<br style="box-sizing: border-box;"> at .​ (Dictionary2 )
at ​ . ()
at ​ . ​ (Project , Stream )
Version: 16.11

Hi,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.

We have investigated this issue at our end and were able to observe the problem. It has now been logged as TASKSNET-1748 for further investigation by our Product team. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

Thank you.

Is there any workaround?

Hi,

We are sorry but there is no work around available that could be useful in this case. We’ll update you here once there is some information or a fix version available in this regard.

Hi,

Does this bug solved at release 17?

Hi,

I have checked the status of this ticket and observed that it is still not resolved and in queue for analysis and resolution. You will be automatically notified once any update is received in this regard.

Thanks for reply

I can’t check version 17 release note to find out the state of this bug. It asks me for login again! and your website doesn’t accept my credential.
any way thanks

Hi,

Status of this issue will be updated here in the first post on this thread. Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Tasks.

Hi,

The issue you reported here has been fixed in this latest version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 17.11 that is available for download now.