PSD Smart Object not rendered correctly as JPEG using Aspose.Imaging for Java

Using Imaging 18.9 Java. Have a Photoshop file containing a “Smart Object” layer which doesn’t render correctly if exported as a JPEG.
Original PSD file too large to attach - see attached screen shot of Photoshop. Code below. Output JPEG attached.

Image image = Image.load(inputPath);
PsdImage psdImage = (PsdImage)image;
JpegOptions jpgOptions = new JpegOptions();
psdImage.save(outputPath, jpgOptions);

Screenshot 2018-10-31 at 10.33.43.jpg (491.4 KB)
psd.jpg (244.8 KB)

Cheers
Simon

@simon.wiseman,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using latest Aspose.Imaging for Java 18.9 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the source PSD files along with desired and generated output with us.

Yes, I am already using 18.9 of Imaging for Java.

I think the sample file is too big to upload to the forum. Here’s a link.
https://deepsecure365-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/simon_wiseman_deep-secure_com/Eakw-KdXUBRLmib2udaFvF8BAn-arr6D6X8xXzz1J7ucLw?e=JoRYS3

@simon.wiseman,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-1112 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once issue will be fixed.

A similar problem in Aspose. PSD for .Net version 18.10.0! When do you plan to solve the problem?

@PavelN,

I have observed your comments. I like to inform that issue has been added recently in our issue tracking system and still under investigation. We will share good news with you soon. I request for your patience.