PSD to SVG or any Image file (jpeg-png)

Hello,

I am looking for converting PSD files to SVG or image format. I have searched for the same into Imaging Doc, but I dont get any hint over there.
So is it possible using Aspose to convert PSD to SVG or any image format?

If possible, then is it works layer by layer or it simply combines all visible layers into SVG or any image format?

as per this image, it is possible to convert PSD to PNG

Hi Kalidas,

Thank you for considering Aspose APIs.

Aspose.Imaging APIs support the conversion of PSD files to raster image formats. Please check the following piece of code for better understanding. Please note, the API will convert the PSD as a whole (visible layers) not each layer separately.

Regarding your other concerns, the Aspose.Imaging APIs currently do not support the loading of or saving to SVG format. We already have this feature on our road map and hope to provide the implementation with future releases. We have attached the appropriate ticket (IMAGING-34871) from our database to this thread so that you could be notified automatically once your required feature is available for public use.

C#

using (var image = (Aspose.Imaging.FileFormats.Psd.PsdImage)Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(fullPath))
{
image.Save(fullPath + “.png”, new Aspose.Imaging.ImageOptions.PngOptions());
}

Thanks a lot,

It works for me !

Hi Kalidas,

It is good to know that you are up & running again. Please feel free to contact us back in case you need our further assistance with Aspose APIs.
Hi Kalidas,
This is to update you that the issue against ticket ID IMAGING-34871 has been resolved. Please download the latest version of Aspose.Imaging and verify at your end.

Definitely, it is possible and for sure you can do it within second even if you have couple of file to convert just open any top level converter and do it.

@fdab819e
For now Aspose.PSD is product what you need to load and process Psd files.
Please review PSD PSB & AI Format Conversion Solution | products.aspose.com for available conversions.
As there is no Psd to Svg conversion in the list you may request this feature in Aspose.PSD forum and use Aspose.PSD to load psd and export to png and Aspose.Imaging to load png export to svg as intermediate solution.

Here is that tool that I forgot to mention PSD to PNG convert - How to make a safe file conversion? - MyPCFile

@fdab819e
And one more tool, that you forgot to mention [PSD to PNG File Converter]

Make sure the shape layer you’re exporting as SVG has been created in Photoshop.
Select the shape layer in the Layer panel.
Right-click on the selection and select Export as (or go to File > Export > Export As.)
Choose SVG Docs format.
Click Export.

@johamelbon, Aspose.Imaging does not support load of psd format, please use Aspose.Psd forum to ask questions related to psd loading.