PsdImageException: Color section must contain 3 color component on loading PSD

Trying to load attached file using PsdImage image = (PsdImage)PsdImage.Load(file)
error is thrown:
PsdImageException: Color section (DropShadow resource) must contain 3 color components for RGB or 4 color components for CMYK
bug.zip (328.5 KB)

@rlaskowski.sdl,

I have worked with the sample file shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID PSDNET-516 has been created in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

HI,
do you have any update on potential availability of the fix?
Thanks

@rlaskowski.sdl,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and like to share that concerned issue is likely to get resolved in upcoming Aspose.PSD 20.2. We request for your patience and will share the good news with you as soon as it will be available.

Hi,
I see that 20.2 is available, can you confirm if this fix made it in?
Regards

@rlaskowski.sdl,

The issue has been marked as resolved for upcoming Aspose.PSD for .NET 20.3. We request for your patience and will share the feedback with you as soon as the product will be shared online.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PSDNET-516) have been fixed in this update.