PsLoadOptions BinaryFormatter serialization and deserialization Issue

Following the instructions at Convert EPS to SVG via C# | Aspose.PDF, we are trying to convert an EPS file to an SVG file in .Net 6, and we are getting the following error:
BinaryFormatter serialization and deserialization are disabled within this application

Microsoft says that it is a big security risk to turn the BinaryFormatter on, so we are unable to enable it on the app. I just updated the Aspose.PDF NuGet file to 23.1.0 and the problem still persists. Are there plans to update the PsLoadOptions to not use the BinaryFormatter, or is there another way to load an EPS file?

@jruys

We request you to remove Aspose.PDF from your project and install Aspose.PDF.Drawing from the NuGet instead. Please try the conversion again in .NET 6.0 using newly installed library and let us know in case issue still persist by sharing your sample PS file with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Thanks for getting back so quick. I changed from Aspose.PDF to Aspose.PDF.Drawing. It looks like some files work, files created in ISODraw, but files created with Adobe Illustrator do not work. I will send a file that works, and one that does not.eps-files.zip (578.0 KB)

@jruys

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-53575

You can obtain Paid Support services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.