[PST] Pictures inserted (AttachMethod = 6) in MapiJournal cannot be displayed normally

Aspose.Email for .NET 20.11.0
I need to create a journal entry in a pst file, but when using Aspose to do this, I found that some image attachments (AttachMethod = 6) are not valid in MapiJournal.
The following are my test:
I created a new Journal entry in Outlook and added a picture via “Insert -> Pictures”. I dragged out this item.
journal subject.zip (660.0 KB)
p2.png (267.7 KB)

public static void TestA()
{
    using (var sp = PersonalStorage.Create(Path.Combine(Desktop, "tempPath", $"{DateTime.UtcNow.Ticks}.pst"), FileFormatVersion.Unicode))
    {
        var folder = sp.CreatePredefinedFolder("myFolder", StandardIpmFolder.Journal);
        using (var testM = MapiMessage.FromFile(Path.Combine(Desktop, "journal subject.msg")))
        {
            var m = (MapiJournal)testM.ToMapiMessageItem();
            folder.AddMapiMessageItem(m);
        }
    }
}

Some attachments will be lost after ToMapiMessageItem().
If you call the Attachments.Add() method to add those attachments(AttachMethod = 6) to a new MapiJournal object, the result will not be displayed normally.
It seems that the MapiJournal object does not support attachments with AttachMethod = 6, I want to know if there is any way to solve this problem.
Thanks.

@two_s

I have created a ticket with ID EMAILNET-40023 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-40023) have been fixed in this update.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,
I found this topic and have a try. When I opened the pst file in outlook, the picture was showed, but when I imported, the picture was not showed.
Please check this case.
Thanks.

@Kent.Sun

This issue was addressed in Aspose.Email for .NET 21.1 and I hope you are using the latest version. Your issue may or may not be of same nature as described here. Therefore, as requested in following thread, please provide the necessary information so that we may proceed further to help you.