PST Split and Object reference not set to an instance of an object Error

Hi,
I am trying split a large PST (around 10gb) and I am getting the following error after it creates few split PST files. There is no further information to check. Could you please let me know what’s wrong. I am testing with the sample code posted by aspose and the call is personalStorage.SplitInto(chunkSize, dstSplit);.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Unfortunately I cannot attach the PST file used for testing. Please let me know how can this be troubleshooted at my end.

Thanks.

@bsuresh,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please share try using latest Aspose.Email 20.3 on your end. In case there is still an issue then we need to have access to PST file shared by you.

Thanks. I am using the latest version (20.3.0.0) only. Unfortunately, the file cannot be sent due to security reasons. Is there any way to troubleshoot this at my end. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Suresh

@bsuresh,

I have observed your comments and like to share that unfortunately without provision of source file, we may not be able to proceed further with investigation on our end.

@bsuresh have you reached any kind of resolution? I am curious to know. thanks.

@msakiyam

Please share the details of the issue along with source file reproducing the issue that we may verify on our end to help you out.