Pyinstaller 6 macOS App Bundle Crash

With Pyinstaller 6 and newer the way it creates an MacOS bundle has changed and due to aspose.slides not being compatible it cause the app bundle to crash on execution with error:

libc++abi: terminating due to uncaught exception of type std::runtime_error: DynamicLibrary::load

zsh: abort

if I put all the aspose files in the aspose folder under frameworks the apps works but it cause issues with notarizing the app

@podycust,
Thank you for contacting support.

We are sorry that you had to encounter this problem. Could you kindly describe step by step how to reproduce the error you are experiencing?

1. install PyInstaller 6.0 or newer
  2. run pyinstaller --windowed script.py
  3. try to run the app that is created It crashes on start up (running in terminal you see the error message in my original post)

running macOS 14.5 and Python 3.11

@podycust,
Thank you for the details. I am working on the issue and will get back to you soon.

@podycust,
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESPYNET-219

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Is there any update on this?

@podycust,
The issue is still open. Unfortunately, I don’t have additional information yet.

ok, thanks, any more info on this yet?

@podycust,
The issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides for Python 24.7. This release will be published in the second half of July.

@podycust,
The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESPYNET-219) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Python 24.7 (Windows x86, Windows x64, Linux, macOS x86-x64, macOS ARM64).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page or PyPI.