QR Code from MS Word2019 is clear but QR Code from Aspose is not

QR code picture in word file which converted to pdf by ASPOSE was difference from QR code picture which save as to pdf by MS.word (QR Code from MS Word2019 is clear but QR Code from Aspose is not). But both output report not difference.

@piyabutr Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

@alexey.noskov This is source file.
TP_IRd10_LL_billpayment_QR2.docx (77.3 KB)
DB_IRD10.zip (1.6 KB)
Output from Aspose
TP_IRd10_LL_billpayment_QR2.pdf (81.8 KB)
Output from Word2019
TP_IRd10_LL_billpayment_QR2_word.pdf (119.2 KB)

@piyabutr Thank you for additional information. Aspose.Words itself does not update DISPLAYBARCODE fields in the document. The following article describes how to use Aspose.BarCode to do this:
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/how-to-generate-a-custom-barcode-image-for-displaybarcode-field/
So I suspect the problem is not in Aspose.Words but in the way barcode images are produced upon updating fields in your document. Do you use Aspose.BarCode to produce barcode images or use other solution?

@alexey.noskov I use Aspose.Barcode but different version. When I follow
Generate Custom BarCode for DISPLAYBARCODE|Aspose.Words for .NET ,
I get same result.
TP_IRd10_LL_billpayment_QR2.pdf (81.8 KB)

@piyabutr I will move your request in Aspose.Barcode forum, since Aspose.Words does not produce barcode images itself. My colleagues from Aspose.Barcode team will help you shortly.

@piyabutr,

If you think it is an issue with Aspose.BarCode API, please separate the issue regarding generation of QR code image. How do you create QR code using Aspose.BarCode for .NET and which version? Please share your sample (runnable) code using Aspose.BarCode for .NET and output QR image. Do you find any issue with the quality of the QR code image by Aspose.BarCode for .NET, please elaborate?

@Amjad_Sahi Sorry, “…different version…” I mean, I follow code from

different from
Generate Custom BarCode for DISPLAYBARCODE|Aspose.Words for .NET.
I think my problem is “anti alias” when resize QR Code.
When I try QRCoder (GitHub - codebude/QRCoder: A pure C# Open Source QR Code implementation), I think it use svg, resize QR Code. I get QR Code with out “anti alias”.
QR_fromQR_Coder.jpg (5.5 KB)

@piyabutr,

How do you resize QR Code via Aspose.BarCode for .NET?

Also, as requested earlier, please separate the issue regarding Aspose.BarCode for .NET API only and share your sample code to generate QR Code (via Aspose.BarCode for .NET) similar to what QRCoder produces. We will evaluate your issue soon.

difference_QR_Encoding.png (7.4 KB)

As you can see on difference_QR_Encoding.png. Aspose.Barcode has better data compactification than MS Word. In this way the same encoded data with different encoders can generate different QR because QR standard has a lot of different generation options.

To obtain the same barcode size you can use other ECI encoding mode.

I think UTF16BE allows to generate barcode with the same size.