QR Code generator

Hi,

I have created the attached QR code by using the online website app.qr-code-generator.com/, please find attachment with the name of safe-vip-05-withcode-A.pdf safe-vip-05-withcode-A.pdf (262.4 KB). This website has 14 days trial and after that the QR code is not showing the result. Also I need a specific result such like when ever some one scan the result should be with Black background and golden color of text. Here is the sample image.

result.jpeg (46.8 KB)

Now, I need you to please advise me the solution.

1 Like

@dndaims,
Currently there is no such feature available which can be used to create such QR code and generating formatted text from the QR code. We need to investigate this requirement and have logged it in our database for further investigation and implementation (if possible). We will notify you here once any update is ready for sharing.

This feature request is logged as follows:
BARCODENET-37675 - Reading/Writing fancy QR codes

What do you want is named as QR Art. I do not think that we will implement this feature in short time but I will discuss this in Tuesday technical meeting.

Hi,

Well, I am not preferring as an art, my main focus is on result. That I need a result like black back ground with golden text. Rest you can see in your meeting for something meaning ful.

@dndaims,
Sure, we will keep you updated in this regard.

It is easy to change color but you need textural writing as I understood. To change QR colors you can use this code:

BarcodeGenerator generator = new BarcodeGenerator(EncodeTypes.QR, “1234567”);
generator.Parameters.Barcode.XDimension.Pixels = 7;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.Padding.Left.Pixels = 20;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.Padding.Top.Pixels = 20;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.Padding.Right.Pixels = 20;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.Padding.Bottom.Pixels = 20;
generator.Parameters.BackColor = Color.Black;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.BarColor = Color.Gold;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.CodeTextParameters.Location = CodeLocation.None;
//save barcode
generator.Save(@“d:\save\rec\qr1.png”);

qr1.png (295 Bytes)

@alexander.gavriluk It is not about the QR code with black back ground and golden text, it is whenever someone would scan the RR code the results should be like result.jpeg

You can try to recognize your code by any scanner qr.png (41.2 KB) and you can see that the result of the code is short link:
QR Code Generator - Shortener with ECI:UTF-8.

In this way you can generate QR code with short link to your website where you can write text on web page with any color which you want. Here is code:

BarcodeGenerator generator = new BarcodeGenerator(EncodeTypes.QR, "https://yousite.com/shortlink");
generator.Parameters.Barcode.XDimension.Pixels = 7;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.CodeTextParameters.Location = CodeLocation.None;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.QR.QrEncodeMode = QREncodeMode.ECIEncoding;
generator.Parameters.Barcode.QR.QrECIEncoding = ECIEncodings.UTF8;
//save barcode
generator.Save(@“d:\save\rec\qreci.png”);