Quadrant scatter chart is not generated

@HThagunna,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.2.6:

aspose-cells-19.2.6.zip (6.4 MB)

Your issues should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Thanks for the jar. This seems to be working fine.

So, when will this be available in repo: Aspose Repository Browser /java/repo/com/aspose/aspose-cells/

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,

We only publish official releases on Nuget\maven repos. The hotfix, i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v19.2.6 is fully tested and includes all the features (full fledged) and previous fixes and enhancements, so it is safe to use the hotfix on the server. However, if you still want the version to be uploaded onto repo, then you have to wait for our next official release of the product. We will publish our next official release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v19.3 (which will also include your fix) in the third week of March, 2019.

Thanks.

We will use the jar for testing and for the release we will wait for 19.3.

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,

Please take your time to test the fix, hopefully it will pass all your test cases for the time being before you will use our next official release (upcoming).

@Amjad_Sahi

This is to let you know that the jar is working fine now and marker are now showing in the exported pdf file. But we have still encountered one problem in the exported chart. The label on both of the axis aren’t shown in pdf. I have attached the required resource file with this comment.The steps to replicate the issue is same as mentioned above.

Please look into this as high priority.

resourceUsed.zip (126.2 KB)

@niteshregmi1234,

I evaluated your new scenario/ case a bit and found the issue. After an initial test, I am also able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by using your sample code with your newly attached template file. I found that labels on chart axis are rendered as zero in Excel to PDF conversion:
e.g
Sample code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook("f:\\files\\excelGenerated.xlsx");
workbook.calculateFormula();
workbook.getWorksheets().get("Display").getCharts().get("Chart 3").calculate();
workbook.save("f:\\files\\out1.pdf");

I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-42852” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on any of the issues, we will let you know here.

@niteshregmi1234,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-42852”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

Thanks, @ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Looking forward for the fixed version.

Thanks,

@ahsaniqbalsidiqui

Also, could please include this latest fix in 19.3 release? That would be really helpful for us.

Best,
Harish

@HThagunna, @niteshregmi1234,

We will provide the fix here for your evaluation (we will attach the fix) and testing once ready.

We are scheduled to release our regular release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v19.3 tomorrow (hopefully) but this release won’t include this fix (although fixes for previous issues (i.e, CELLSJAVA-42839 and CELLSJAVA-42842) are included). However our next official release, i.e., Aspose.Cells for Java v19.4 will include the fix which will be released in the third or fourth week of April 2019.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-42839,CELLSJAVA-42842) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java 19.3. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by Amjad_Sahi

Thanks!

We have already started using 19.3 and waiting for the release to the fix CELLSJAVA-42852.

Best,
Harish

@HThagunna,

Hopefully the fix (e.g Aspose.Cells for Java v19.3.1) for the issue “CELLSJAVA-42852” will be available in the next few days (2-5 days or so).

Keep in touch.

@Amjad_Sahi

Great!

Thank you so much!

Harish

@HThagunna,
You are welcome.

Hi @ahsaniqbalsidiqui,

Could you please share the exact date of 19.3.1 release?

Thanks,
Harish

@HThagunna,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v19.3.1:

aspose-cells-19.3.1.zip (6.4 MB)

Let us know your feedback.

@HThagunna,

Although we fixed the issue regarding labels on both axis in Aspsose.Cells for Java v19.3.1 but still the Textbox shape might have an issue which is not aligned/rendered correctly in the output PDF. We are looking into it and will fix it soon.

Sure. Thank you!

Also, could you please share the date of v19.3.1 release to Aspose Repository Browser /java/repo/com/aspose/

Thanks,
Harish