Queries with Aspose.Diagram for .NET

We are looking to explore “Aspose.Diagram for .NET” for our organization. We need clarity on below questions at the earliest.

1.  We need to make text changes against few diagrams in MS Visio format (.vsd or .vsdx). Do we need to install MS Visio license in the server where we will host the Aspose license

2.  Can this product merge multiple Visio files to a single Visio file, if yes how?

Can anyone help me with this?

@rajivsaud

Thanks for showing interest in our API.

You do not have to install any Microsoft Office Product in your server while using Aspose.Diagram for .NET.

We have logged an investigation ticket as DIAGRAMNET-51516 in our issue tracking system. We will further check details about your above requirement and share our feedback with you. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you so much Asad for the prompt reply. Sure, I will wait for your next update on the ticket which you have raised for my query.

@rajivsaud

Thanks for your feedback.

We will surely inform you in case of further updates regarding ticket resolution.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51516) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 18.9.

@rajivsaud

Please use following code snippet to merge multiple VISIO files and in case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us

Diagram diagramF = new Diagram( "f.vsdx" );
Diagram diagramS = new Diagram( "s.vsdx" );
diagramF.Combine(diagramS);