Question about abcpdf

I would like to take any type of document and using abcpdf, convert it to pdf on the fly, and then save it to some place on the server.
For example Word, Excel, png, bitmap, etc.

Does your product do this?

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team and this product offers the capability to generate PDF documents from scratch as well as it offers the facility to manipulate existing PDF documents. As per your requirements, you can use this product to convert PDF file into DOC and various Image formats. For more information, please visit

However I am afraid the feature of converting PDF file into Excel worksheet is currently not supported. This requirement is already logged in our issue tracking system as PDFNEWNET-29290. As soon as the feature becomes available, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. In case you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi Nayyer,

The customer has replied to me in an email with the following:

I am not converting a pdf to a Word doc.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

What i want to do is read an existing Word doc, and then Convert it to pdf on the fly.

As well as Excel, Tiffs, jpegs..

What he sent me was the reverse way.

Thank you for your help,

Hi Shelia,

Sorry for delay in response.

• In order to convert Word file into PDF format, please advise him to use Aspose.Words for .NET. For more information, please visit How-to: Convert a Document to PDF
  • In order to convert Image files such as Jpeg, Gif, Bmp, Tiff etc, please try using Aspose.Pdf for .NET to accomplish your requirement. For more information, please visit How to - Convert an Image to PDF
  • In order to convert Excel worksheets into PDF format, please advise him to try using Aspose.Cells for .NET. For more information, please visit Converting to PDF Files
  • In case he needs to convert PowerPoint presentations into PDF format, please advise him to try using Aspose.Slides for .NET. For more information, please visit Converting to PDF File

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Thanks for your patience.

We are pleased to share that the feature to convert PDF files to Excel workbook is implemented. Please try using the latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.5.0 and follow the instructions specified over
Convert PDF to Excel workbook.

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.